Blumentals Rapid PHP 2020 Keygen & Activator Full Free Download
Blumentals Rapid PHP 2020 v188.8.131.52 Key Features:
- Fastest PHP editor / IDE: Loads much faster than other PHP editors or PHP IDE with similar functionality
- Powerful editor: Supports Unicode, parentheses matching, code folding, autocomplete, auto-replace, multiple highlights, etc.
- HTML5 and CSS3 ready: Coding features are up to date by modern standards
- Powerful CSS Features: Inspector, compatibility watch, prefixes, code help, browser previews, and more.
- Advanced search and replace: Open anything, fast search, detailed search, file search, regular expressions, detailed results, etc.
- Smarty support and frameworks: Strong support for the Smarty PHP template engine and popular PHP frameworks
- Direct FTP / SFTP / FTPS: Edit directly on your web server or publish local development copy updates with just one click
- Efficient code reuse: Code snippet library and code templates with assignable shortcuts
- Many tools: Code trimmer, dynamic ToDo, color picker, XRay, etc.
Blumentals Rapid PHP 2020 v184.108.40.206 Key Benefits:
- Faster Startup: Unlike other large PHP IDEs, you don’t have to wait for them to load.
- No mess: Blumentals Rapid PHP 2020 v220.127.116.11 Keygen is fast, clean, and light. It’s incredibly powerful but isn’t crammed with unnecessary buttons or panels.
- Amazing FTP / SFTP / FTPS Features: Download / Update your website files online with just a few clicks.
- Lots of built-in tools: syntax checker, validator, debugger, trimmer, prefix, etc.
What’s new in Blumentals Rapid PHP 2020 v18.104.22.168?
Version 2020 introduces a number of refinements as well as some long-awaited productivity-boosting features such as slim, dockable search windows and split editing of the same document.
- Radically improved search and replace – slim, dockable search windows, improved UI.
- Split editing of the same file.
- Updated Chrome preview version.
- Address many of the suggestions from our customers accumulated over the last 3 years.
- A large number of new and rewritten features.
New search and replace features:
- Compact, dockable search windows.
- Search windows can be docked or undocked.
- Easy switch between find and find in files.
- Recent searches and saved searches.
- Saved search editor.
- Improved regular expression support, now supports \n, \r, \t.
- Improved go to bookmark (more text in sight).
- Goto anything now works also with spaces.
- Updated search results appearance, less clutter, more contrast.
- Everything looks great also in dark UI style.
Improved user interface:
- Split editing of the same document in multiple tabs.
- Easy file tab arrangement in columns or rows.
- Code explorer now remembers opened branches when switching languages or refreshing.
- Search feature for snippet library.
Improved text editor:
- Improved behavior with non-standard width chars (escape characters, Chinese characters, etc.)
- Updated word navigation (Ctrl + Left and Ctrl + Right).
- Shift + scroll will now work horizontally as well.
- Horizontal scrolling with touchpad now supported.
- Newlines are no longer shown as a hidden character by default.
- File explorer menu now supports Upload / Reload for entire folders.
- Improved download/upload behavior – logical corresponding target folder selection.
- Move and duplicate features for remote files.
- FTP window GUI improvements.
- FTP panel now has the current project’s FTP outlined as a separate item.
- Improved compatibility with the latest SSH servers.
Improved preview features:
- Chromium 70 integration provides a fresh Chrome preview.
- External preview in Edge is now possible.
- User-defined bookmarklets can now be added to the preview by advanced users.
- Accessibility Auditor bookmarklet added as a sample.
Improved HTML and CSS support:
- <s> and <ins> tags have been added.
- Improved named color support for CSS checker.
- Updated CSS syntax highlighter.
- Updated CSS definitions to include scrollbar customization properties and some other new properties.
- F1 language help now uses MDN reference for HTML.
- React and Vue.js support.
- ES6 reserved words (e.g. static, private, etc.) are now highlighted.
- Code explorer now supports let.
- Both node.js and ES6 requires/imports are supported.
- Constants are now supported.
Improved PHP support:
- Improved namespace core classes in PHP auto-complete.
- Some autoloading support for PHP auto-complete.
- Added new PHP constants.
- Improved PHP debugging, max execution time override.
- Various PHP autocomplete improvements.
Misc minor adjustments and fixes:
- Improved SVG file support, SVG tags are now properly highlighted.
- Improved performance/speed of code explorer.
- Expanded file paths in the document list to separate files with the same names.
- External tools can be now used with no document open.
- Improved behavior of Messages windows upon right-click.
- PHP debugger settings can also be found under Preferences.
- The new file can now be created from the tree view in file explorer.
- Ordering of external tools menu items now possible.
- Fixed custom user-defined browser detection.
- Various other fixes.
- All settings are preserved.
- As usually, German, Russian, French, Hungarian, Dutch versions are available.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
Blumentals Rapid PHP 2020 Crack & Patch Full Free Download from the link given below: